Monday, February 7, 2011

My favorite breakfast

This  is breakfast.

Breakfast

1 cup of Dannon Light & Fit Vanilla Yogurt
1/2 cup of fruit (blueberries in this case)
1/4 cup of Fiber One cereal


4 WW PointsPlus
1 milk serving
1 fruit/veg serving

And it's delicious!!!


I started eating this for breakfast when I was previously on Weight Watchers.  This is one of the few things that carried with me through all this time, though I did stop measuring the portions about 1.5 years ago.  I've been eating this same breakfast, everyday, for over two years...and I'm not normally a creature of habit-it just tastes soooooo good, it's all I want!


Now I'm trying to get off the Light & Fit yogurt (it's full of artificial sweeteners) and over to Plain Organic yogurt.  I purchased both the Dannon and plain at the grocery store today and will start to do 3/4 Dannon, 1/4 plain for this week.  Then move to 1/2 and 1/2, then 1/4 and 3/4, until I am just eating plain organic yogurt.  We'll see how this goes.... I also want to look into greek yogurt a bit more, I've heard a lot of good things about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment