Friday, July 10, 2009

Coffee. That is kinda the point.

It's kinda the point of this blog.

And a bit of Henry.

And normal life.



I'm a HUGE coffee enthusiast.

Me gusta mucho. MUCHO.

I get a cup of coffee nearly anytime we go anywhere. In result, I've drank a lot of various kinds of coffee and I have formed slightly, uh, shall we say..."strong opinions" about the delectable black beverage.

So, without further ado...here is FINALLY my first coffee review...

CAMP COFFEE
Joe, Henry and I went camping July 2-4. We pretty much just picked a place on the Minnesota map, called around, found a campground and went.

We ended up on the outskirts of a tiny town called Isle, MN, which is on Lake Mille Lacs.

In the small town was a small coffee shop called "Snacks on Mille Lacs".

Clever!

I purchased an Iced Latte here for about $3.50.

Here is an awful picture of me enjoying said drink:




Note the necklaces.

I was festive!

Back to the drink.



This drink was strong.
But favorable.
Wasn't the best, but certainly wasn't the worst.

Kudos to the man who made it who, when he asked me how it was, honestly told me "I don't drink the stuff, so I don't know what's good."

Would I drink it again?

You betcha.

No comments:

Post a Comment